Under a decade, we have grown from a single manufacturing facility focused on the Indian market to four locations producing scores of products, approvals from multiple regulators and a global reach.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals established its API business with 2 R&D labs & 10 scientists.
- 2 new API products developed in the first year.
- Established manufacturing facility at Kurkumbh, Maharashtra with a focus on Indian market.
- Acquired Glaxo SmithKline’s (GSK) API manufacturing facility in India to penetrate regulated markets for API.
- R&D Centre approved by Department of Science & Technology.
- First product registered with US-FDA and MHRA UK
- Commenced manufacturing operations at Mohol, Maharashtra.
- Ankleshwar plant in Gujrat inspected by US-FDA.
- First product registered with ANVISA.
- Ankleshwar plant inspected by PMDA, EDQM and COFEPRIS.
- Commenced manufacturing at Dahej, Gujrat.
- Dahej plant inspected by US-FDA and PMDA.
- Mohol manufacturing facility inspected by US-FDA.
- 260+ inventions.
- Dahej plant inspected by EDQM and US-FDA
- Over 380+ Drug Master Files (DMFs) filed in various markets.
- Glenmark transferred the API business to a wholly-owned subsidiary Glenmark Life Sciences
- Ankleshwar plant inspected by US-FDA and Health Canada
We have added you to our subscribing list.